Insu Reflector is a thermally resistant sheet that is commonly used to provide insulation from heat waves to maintain a cooler environment within buildings. It is made up by using top-quality polyethylene air bubble sheet that is provided with an aluminum foil on both sides that result in high reflectivity that effectively helps to block the radiant heat energy. Insureflector shows excellent chemical inertness with chemicals such as alcohol, alkalis, petrochemicals, and mild acids. Buyers can get this environment friendly sheet in bulk at a low price range.
- 4.00 mm of close cell clear PE bubbles single sided cover with at least 8-micron anti corrosion aluminum foil.
- Emissivity: (ASTM C 1371): 5%
- Reflectivity: (ASTM E 408): 95%
- Heat Resistance (Max RSI): 9.0
- Scratch Resistance: Both sides
- Surface Flame Spread (ASTM E-84):Class A
- Yield (nominal): 218 g
- Standard Roll Size: 1.17mx57m
- Standard Roll Weight: 14.5kg